Aims for each individual member of our learning community:
Aims for the individual, others and the wider world:
- Encourage respect and reciprocity
- Promote interdependence and sustainability
- Empower local, national and global citizenship
- Celebrate culture and community
Aims for learning, knowing and doing:
- Exploring, knowing, understanding and making sense
- Fostering skill
- Exciting the imagination
- Enacting dialogue
We are committed to the principles of equal opportunity for all gender races and creeds and all the physical and intellectual abilities of children and adults in our school community and across our Transformative Learning Alliance.
Our Improvement Framework is underpinned by the Cambridge Primary Review core values of equity, empowerment, expertise and excellence.