Last week in Reception we:
- Continued to learn new phonemes from phase 4 and the tricky words ‘little’ and ‘one’.
- Continued to explore subtraction
- Practised our play
- Continued to learn about Jungle Animals
This week in Reception we will be:
- Learning new phonemes from phase 4 and the tricky words ‘were’ and ‘there’.
- Going on our class trip
- Practising our play
- Making ice lollies
At home you can:
- Read with your child and write in their reading record
- Make ice lollies at home
- Practise forming letters, numbers and writing tricky words
- Practise your child’s lines for the play with them.