Last week in Reception we:
- Learnt the phonemes ‘ee’, ‘or’ and the tricky word ‘me’.
- Practised our Christmas Play
- Used Numberblocks to develop our understanding of number and used Cherry models to show our number sentences
- Learnt some more Makaton signs linked to the story Dear Santa
This week in Reception we will be:
- Recapping phase 3 phonemes and all tricky words learnt so far.
- Performing our Christmas Play (Wednesday 11th December 10:30am – all welcome. It will be a squeeze!)
- Making stockings and gift labels
- Listening to the Christmas Story
At home you can:
- Read stories and ask your child which is their favourite part and why
- Read your child’s books and write in their reading record
- Retell the Christmas Story