Last week in Reception we:
- Learnt new phonemes from phase 4 and the tricky words ‘some’ and ‘come’.
- Explored subtraction
- Wrote our own music
- Learnt about Jungle Animals
This week in Reception we will be:
- Continuing to learn new phonemes from phase 4 and the tricky words ‘little’ and ‘one’.
- Continuing to explore subtraction
- Practising our play
- Continuing to learn about Jungle Animals
At home you can:
- Read with your child and write in their reading record
- Find out some facts about jungle animals. Read ‘Rumble in the Jungle’ and ‘Giraffes can’t Dance’ if you have a copy.
- Practise forming letters, numbers and writing tricky words
- Practise your child’s lines for the play with them.